Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

i guess its been way a loooooooooooong time since i last post on this blog, thanks all for the following even thought theres nothing to follow lolz, anyway my fren say why not update all the pic u hv taken, answer = lazy coz facebook i way easy to post pictures i think hahahhahahaa

Time flies so fast, and we r a father & mother to 2 beautiful princess....anyway today is our 5th Marriage Anniversary, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my lovely & cute wife Lenny, everyday wt u is the happiest day of my life, every second wt u my heart will beat faster like the 1st day we met, I LOVE U MY DEAR!

btw here a post from my dear wifey~

6 comments:

  1. Found my way here through another blogger (forgot which blogger coz I click on link of another blogger's link and another link etc) :P

    Anyway, Happy Anniversary to you and your wifey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary. I remember reading kamurang punya marriage annoucement sana church kgau dulu. hehehe...it has been 5 years and how time flies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ya ka? hahahaha didnt know there was an announcement

    thanks cikgu~

    ReplyDelete
  4. every catholic church must publish that marriage announcement bah hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. i though they lakat the forms with pictures in the papan keyataan or what its call hehehee

    ReplyDelete