Monday, February 8, 2010

Hello Blog~

Wow~ its 2010 already and i havent post anything yet lolz... but then again its 2010 this weekend for chinese thought, nothing pretty much happen, went to my 1st photo outing last 2 weeks ago with a few of my collegue but i post of the pic at my fb hahahaha and last week i play with CS4, never use it before so i give it a try hehehe here are 1 of the pic i manage to pull out... not much but its ok i guess for a 1st timer like me.

will try to update more on my blog next time... if i got the time. will upload some more pic also next time.. till then ciau~

3 comments:

  1. Wah, teknik memisahkan badan Naruto kaini? Nanti ko ajar sya ni teknik.. best ni :D Bah, Gong Xi Fa Cai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kenapa suma kepala kamu sama? hahaha...at first, sa betul2 ingat colleagues ko yg lain.

    my hubby did try this on me.
    ive blogged about it before...maybe in my 2008 archive kali tu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ornest :ko minta ajar nidah ba nest.. dia yg ajar sa hahaha

    Chegu : lama suda mo pigang photoshop bah tp malas ja... baru ja install CS4 bah ni.. kira kebaruan la hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete