Saturday, August 14, 2010

Blogspot Template

I just found out now that Blogspot now have a new features, FREE TEMPLATE lolz, i saw Oiga blog last time and it got me searching google for new template... then just now while checking my layout i found it, wanna change my layout but keep on clicking here and there and changing color... lastly my pc hang -.-", now im lazy to do it again.. oh well wait till im in the mood again then i go and explore the template again hahahhaha

And in other news last mew me and wifey had dinner at upperstar lintas for our anniversary dinner, planning to go premonade but the menu is not exciting. From now im planning to blog more i guess... or it is "angan-angan tai ayam" lolz

till next time cya pimps!

2 comments:

  1. Sanang pakai free template to bos.. tidak perlu takut hilang semua tu add-ins sm blogroll... semua kana taken care of hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya tu la bos, sa tukar2 suda ni.. cam ok juga kan

    ReplyDelete