Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Marie & Violet

Im SoooOooOooo sleepy today..... let me start of with marie, since last nite she is super duper manja, kept on crying for whatever reason.. this morning also already crying.. which wake up her sister, which wake up me lolz. Wifey said scared also coz maybe her tummy ache or watever reason that we dunno, so im not sure also... maybe she is not feeling well...

Yesterday was Violet appointment with the speech therapy at QEH, her appointment is at 10:30, so i took 1 day leave yesterday.. wake up at 9am, macam ndak mau bangun lg tu have to force my self to wake up hahahahha and leave house at 10:25, that gv me 5 minutes to reach QEH but i manage to get there at 10:40 hehehehe. U all know the parking in QEH, 1st big round no parking, just when i was about to make the 2nd big round i saw my fren and he pointed 1 vacant near him at a place i think seldom ppl round~ so off i go to the QEH, get a number at 10:37.. i guess their clock not the same as mine, the number is 6508 and the NOW number is 6504, funny thing is i waited for like 10-15 minutes TING TONG 6504 is called up, i thought the NOW number is 6504... oh well then 6506, 6507.. then 6508 which is me at about 12:18!!! 3 ppl took me 1 hour 41 minutes.... and i got from the room at 12"40 which make it 22 minutes... in my head im NOT gonna do this again, so when i reach at the counter, the nurse said no more appointment hahahahaha lucky also. With so many number i wonder any of u reading this will buy 4d today? hahahahahaha

im also trying to transfer some pic from my handphone bout Violet minor surgery cleaning her ear... seems i cannot find the memory card, maybe when i reach home i try the handphone cable instead and post some pic + story in my next blog, till then peace and Selamat Puasa~

No comments:

Post a Comment