Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Maybank Lintas Glass Door Shattered

This morning when i send my wife to work the main door of Maybank Lintas is shattered, they were a policecar with 2 policemen outside. I park my car and took 1 shot with my handphone hehehehe later when i reach my office i call my wife and it seems the glass door shattered by itself... hhmmmm how that happen i wonder. Somebody call the bank/police station around 2am to report the incident she said. I cencored the 2 staff on the picture...no permission to publish their pic.

2 comments:

  1. I think this was in the news. It happened before. The report said it was caused by a sudden ground drop even in mm. donno la...what did your wife say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. alamak i just saw ur comment today.. well its as the report on the news.. sudden ground drop.. except it happen around 2am+

    ReplyDelete