Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dinner at Fish & Co

Last weekend we got a wedding invitation at a housing estate near town. Me, my wife and violet go but when we about to reach town its started to rain.. my wife still on "pantang" and housing estate usually you have to park far away.. so off we go to KK and have our dinner at Fish & Co hehehehe i dont exactly remember the name of my wife menu.. mine is New York Fish and Chips .. while my daughter is kiddies meal, i think its sweet and sour fish+ chips coz she just loves eating chips, actually to be exact she likes eating potato.

our drinks.. the kiddies meal fork and spoon are from IKEA hehehe i like the white sauce thingy.. kiddies meal comes with ice lemon tea, more drink for dad coz my daughter are not allowed to drink cold menu hehehe
my wife favourite
the kiddies meal
my favourite.. new york fish and chips.. ~Yum~Yum~
The Shop

2 comments:

  1. again you make me hungry....im on diet you know...see i'm reaching my handbag and my car key...i'm going to KFC...anyway you should try cheese cake at coffee bean...yummy and the salads yummy...love it..k la im going out now..hope to read and see more pic at your blog..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha hope u eat KFC salad only, i prefer the cakes at secret recipee.. hmmm.. yum...

    ReplyDelete