Thursday, February 19, 2009

Welcome to Blogging to me.. ^.^v

ah well since most of my friends have blog i figure what the heck why dun i tried it hahahhaa i created an account long time ago wt some noob name, now have to delete and create smthing else, my wife think blogging is like.. what for i wanna tell the world how's my life is, anyway i just gonna write anything i see and read smwhere.. or heard. so this is my first post.. now to do some clicking to see what else i can do with "Settings" and "Layout" hahahaha

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I've been doing this for more than 10 years so I think I know a thing or two. Not necessarily blog about your life - there's an infinite no of topics you can write about (but jangan itu gutterpost lah hahaaaa). Tell you wife: if you're good enough you can even do blogging full time and earn 6 figure income PER MONTH. Example: johnchow.com

    Some Sabahan I know have many blogs (30 or more). Another (blog and other online ventures full time) makes probably RM30K per mth. So it's not wasting time.

    As for me, I like writing and I like the RM also :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea...I got into blogging after learning from Ben and Tim. Welcome.

    ReplyDelete