Sunday, October 17, 2010

changing blog name

As some of u know i change my blog to kumbayeh.com... and it HACKED by dunno stupid moron.. and i got some pretty much reading to do in order to restore it back, which got me thinking. IF i restore it back what if it got hacked again.. so now what u guys think? i was planning to create kumbayeh.blogspot.com.. WHY? got technoobandlife and damn too long to type and hard to remember including for my wifey hahahaha and blogspot is free and include some tiny security... better than none right? hahahahahaha hopefully nobody taken kumbayeh.blogspot yet, any my 1st post the picture of the defacement that stupid MORON do to my paid blog.. (actually my dad pay) hahahhaa for the 1st yr... so i guess i wont be renewing it for the 2nd yr lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment