Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wifey Convocation

WOW!! its 1 month since my last post hahahaha getting lazy to post nowadays... everytime sit infront of the pc all i could think of is my new online game, DRAGONICA!!! well yesterday is my wife graduation day woot! she's a "graduan" on Degree in TESL, gonna apply to become a teacher once MOE open up the form on their website... have to wake up at 4:30am yesterday!!! and slept at 12am+ the nite before... nearly sleep sitting at the Chancelor building when all the "graduan" gets their name called up on the stage... here some pic from the her big day ^.^v

the backdrop
after the convo
very happy girl ^.^
my wife with my "mentua"
the flower i gave her

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Lean!
    In the future, sama profession sdh dia sama sa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks carol...
    ndak lama lagi klu ada apa2 berkaitan guru sama2 la kamurang hahahaha

    ReplyDelete