Saturday, May 23, 2009

My new toys

Last thursday i got myself a Canon EOS 500D muahhahaha got 2 lense.. the 18-55 is package with the camera while i add another lense... 55 - 250... while my wife also got new toy.. but not a DLSR.. she want something light to put in her handbag, will post hers later when im free to connect my Canon to my pc, too lazy now.. i shot this using my wife new toy. Im still learning to use the Canon 500D thought. Went to my meet my colleague Disney friday to ask this that.. he's been taking photo for 2 yrs + now... but for me its still very hard to understand.. still new. maybe when i go outing 1 of this day with some friend then i know.. till later when i got a good picture.. CYA!


2 comments:

  1. TQ TQ, was planning to buy Nikon 5000d but most of fren using Canon.. so i can get some support (learning) tips from them... ur a Nikon user rite? hehehehe

    for the time being taking shot is smtimes very irritating hahaha coz still noob

    ReplyDelete