Monday, April 13, 2009

Myvi Spare Tyre

Just wanna share with u guys and girls about my brother Myvi spare Tyre... i think for those who own a Perodua Myvi should know OR havent know yet, last week my brother was outstation and he call me to help change the Myvi car tyre his wife was using.. (kesian ba perempuan tukar tyre).. so off i go outside and do the normal thing to do when changing tyre.. but what caught me was the spare type was SOooOOOoo small lolz.. i myself couldnt believe whether the car can move safely with the spare tyre and his wife call my brother for confirmation.. but he said its ok hahahahaha

the original tyre i shot on the other side
the spare tyre... yah maybe i over do it by saying its smaller than my kancil BUT its soooooooo small hahahhaahha

2 comments:

  1. hi!
    i stumbled upon ur blog from Ornest's blog.
    anyways, ur wife was my school mate in sfx bah.

    abt the tyre...ya, even proton cars punya spare tyre also like that. i have doubt the first time i got my tyre punctured at kimanis road and had to settled with this small spare tyre. but when i asked the mechanic, he said the tyre is of good quality and can actually handle long distance travel but with certain speed limit only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya its the same as the myvi tyre... but when u look at it in contrast the concience is there to tell u " OMG is this tyre gonna last" lolz

    later i tell my wife bout ur blog, i guess since Ornest attach at k'gau so mostly his blog frens from there..

    ReplyDelete